Friday, September 18, 2009

Thoughts On Sex And The City

Since I haven't seen many of the recently released movies, I will repeat my thoughts on the adaptation my wife's favorite TV show:

Sex and the City did something I always wanted to try. It made a movie based on Don Henley's "The Heart of the Matter." After watching it, I do not want to try anymore. 

I am still young and dumb. I know very little about anything. But eventually one has to wake up and put childish things away. One has to "screw the b.s." and live life for happiness. Pride, the accumulation of fashion, and living like you are twenty lead to one looking like they have been "rode hard and put up wet." There is nothing prideful or fashionable or youthful about looking leathery. The women of Sex and the City look old and worn out, and in the end, they admit it. 

It just took them too long to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment